[Ansteorra] Kingdom of Xanadu

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:30:31 PST 2008

Dude, you're SO on... I'm from the north.  I can skate... ice, roller,
inline...  In fact, the last time Mahdi was king, he virtually had to issue
a royal decree that I stop trying to convince people to skate-joust with me.
I'm practically the inspiration for Roller Ball.  :)

And it's EMPIRE of Xanadu....

Morgan