[Ansteorra] knights in America

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:37:03 PST 2008

I do not know that they call themselves knights, but I would hubly submit
that the most poetic heirs to the title of 'knight" would be the "dragon
slayers" of today.

AKA...The members of the fire service.

Ivo Blackhawk, BTW, my email (engtrktwo at gmail.com) comes from Engine Truck
Company Two.... my old station when I was a volunteer firefighter.