[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 03:28:56 PST 2008

Preregistration is not manditory, but emailing the person in charge prior to the event helps them have enough tables set up in advance and lets them know if you have special needs.
  gwyneth
  (KMoAS retired<G>)

Cat Clark <cat at rocks4brains.com> wrote:

> This is just a friendly reminder to those artisans wishing to enter
> the upcoming Kindom A&S competition that the deadline for
> preregistration is Sunday, February 3rd.

The event notice that's online (the only one I have
access to) and the kingdom A&S rules linked to the
event site have no mention of preregistration for
static entries. They do, however, mention that
registration will be from 8:30 to 9:30 AM on Saturday
morning. Does this mean that preregistration required?
Would someone in-the-know please clarify?

Thanks,
Therasia the Confused