[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S

Cat Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Wed Jan 30 22:43:19 PST 2008

> This is just a friendly reminder to those artisans wishing to enter
> the upcoming Kindom A&S competition that the deadline for
> preregistration is Sunday, February 3rd.

The event notice that's online (the only one I have
access to) and the kingdom A&S rules linked to the
event site have no mention of preregistration for
static entries.  They do, however, mention that
registration will be from 8:30 to 9:30 AM on Saturday
morning. Does this mean that preregistration required?
Would someone in-the-know please clarify?

Thanks,
Therasia the Confused