[Ansteorra] Bards, brewers and cooks

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 15:58:13 PST 2008

Greetings,

I love this idea!

I volunteer to help with whatever, I will start brewing now, and I'd love to be a singing tavern wench - except that's too close to my own real life personality to really be a "persona" LOL!   It would be nice if we could figure out a future event, or perhaps at Gulf Wars, to meet and have a planning discussion for all interested parties!  Also, for those sitting around listening and talking at the tavern event, let's get the period gamers involved as well. I'd like to drink some ale, while listening to a bard, while playing laugh and lie down.

Sign me up!

Also, shameless plug - Brewing Competition at Steppes Warlord in May on Saturday afternoon!!!!

Susanna Nightegale