[Ansteorra] Member or Not?

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 15:28:07 PST 2008

Okay, putting the legal issues aside and wading into dangerous waters, here's my concern....

Was this corporation formed only for the rich?  It would seem to me that, regardless of level of membership subscription, we have two primary purposes:

1.  To relive the Middle Ages/Renaissance as if it were still here today; and (b)
2.  Bring about an education of the time period to the general public, in compliance with IRC 503(c)

If one limits the populace count to a membership fee that could be a financial hardship to someone, do we then fail to fulfill IRC 503(c)?  Do we, in fact, endanger the existence of an entire kingdom, if not the entire society?

Just something to ponder....

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)