[Ansteorra] events for non-fighters (was bards, brewers, and cooks )

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 06:13:50 PST 2008

I do apologize, this was meant to be private.  I have the greatest
respect for Duchess Willow, but not all groups operate the same
internally.  Here in Bjornsborg have event planning meetings and decide
as a group what goes into an event.  The ultimate veto/acceptance rests
with our B&B.  I have been an event steward more than once, and I have
seen our group listen to suggestions and decide on what activities would
take place.  We rely on the B&B to be our role models and "sane brains"
so to speak in order to keep the dream we participate in on track and as
entertaining as possible.

You'll notice I used the term steward instead of autocrat.  The person
in charge of events here is a coordinator not the sole person in charge
as the term autocrat implies.

Once again, my deepest apologies to Her Grace and the Kingdom.

Branwen