[Ansteorra] [Southern] CLOSED MEETINGS

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:46:54 PST 2008

I did some research and asked someone who is a member of several Non-Profit
boards.  While this not the BoD, meetings can be closed at any time or
people asked to leave.  Especially for sensitive issues.

I agree with Gwyneth and Pug... to close to doors is as much to protect us
(the populace) as to protect the Greater Officers.

I know that I, as part of a team under a NP, am not allowed to just attend
certain meetings without express invitation.  While what the group decides
does, ultimately effect my ability to do my "job" for said group, I know
there are things that I should not be privy to.  And as its a NP, I know
they work for the best intentions OF the group.

Should we not give our Greater Officers and the Majesties the same
consideration?  Just a thought.

Viviana