[Ansteorra] [Southern] CLOSED MEETINGS

Richard Yeager chuymonstre at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 09:12:32 PST 2008

 While what the group decides
does, ultimately effect my ability to do my "job" for said group, I know
there are things that I should not be privy to.  And as its a NP, I know
they work for the best intentions OF the group.

Should we not give our Greater Officers and the Majesties the same
consideration?  Just a thought.

Viviana

To answer that question, no.  It is not about consideration for the officers.  Before I get flamed, I AM NOT implying anything about the current (or even former) officers of this group. But just because a group is a NP, it does NOT mean that all officers of a NP are working for the best interests of the NP.  I have seen several very prominent, national NPs have officers acting in their own interests, not the interests of the group (and ultimately harm the NP they were supposed to be protecting).  Other than personnel decisions regarding employees, contract negotiations, or pending litigation, there is NOTHING we do that needs to be kept from the general populace.  NOTHING.

Cuan