[Ansteorra] An inquiry

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 09:53:25 PST 2008

You're right Robin... I was thinking about that...

Joachim... you are a rare person...

you asked a question...

and read the referenced materials...
and gained clear understanding from them...

You would be amazed (or not if you read this list regularly) on how many
people ask a question and quibble with the answer without ever reading
the materials suggested to get a basic understanding...

I look forward to meeting you one day.

L DeerSlayer

Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote: > To all Good Gentles who responded I give you my thanks.  The answers were
> helpful and informative.
> As a result, I have read the SCA and Ansteorran Laws and realize that my
> "understanding" was wrong.  I stand corrected and offer my humble
> apologies.
> In Service,
> Joachim von Acker

When somebody calls a blow with grace and honor, it should be recognized.
Well done, Joachim.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin