[Ansteorra] Smalls

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Wed Jan 16 08:59:55 PST 2008

When I was a small child... (Before I was a small adult...) I loved being called a 'small'... It was probably the closest anyone every came to referring to my stature without making a short joke, rofl... And the coolest part was that we were *all* smalls, regardless of actual height... *grin*

  Rose the Obnoxious
  who is only 4'10 unless wearing big shoes
  and owns alot of big shoes

  I have encountered some rather militant opinions that say "smalls" is both not period and condescending to children... but thats another story :)