[Ansteorra] Serving gear

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 15:17:25 PST 2008

No.  I do not have the tables.  They wouldn't have fit in the cart that was used to carry the serving gear to my office if it had been tried.  We checked to make sure that they were not on the two carts that had facility tables on them that night, but I will check again tomorrow when I go in

Rhainnon