[Ansteorra] Events in the Last Five years

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Jan 20 18:36:00 PST 2008

I haven't been able to go to many events in the North, South, Coastal or West. I was told there were some wonderful magic moment in Bjornsberg and I did have a magic moment at Last years  Candlemas. I was told there was lots of persona play over that Italian person in the West. Has anyone had a persona moment in the last five years? I have had one with the gracious interaction I received both in Eldern Hills and Bonwick.. I had a wonderful time interacting with Sir Ian and his Lady at Lammas Day in Elfsea. I will apologize to Elfsea. Lammas Day was fun.
willow