[Ansteorra] A&

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 18:33:47 PST 2008

Again I think people are trying to encourage people who might have time. I keep trying to bring some of my art work to events, but the only one I manage to so at had 106 weather and my paint dried up before I could get it to the wood, but f each of us did something once a year at lot of things would be done.
If I do more persona and maybe bring my religious icons to show of or my new coronet from Byzantine  and you add a little flourish into your entrance onto a fighting field. Or a young man brings flowers to give to ladies. Or a lady brings ribbons. or the Dons have an argument about fighting styles and put on a display of different styles. Or someone sponsors a show of Norse stories.Someone could introduce tennis.
 IF each of us plans a little something we would have thing popping all over events. There is nothing right for all of us. In fact if we all did the same thing it would be boring.
We are all busy people and It would be hard to do a lot, but a little thing can make a great difference.
willow