[Ansteorra] A&S

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 20:40:28 PST 2008

Actually...

many of the SCA Universities also have actual "degree plan" type things
and often the teachers are "certified"
and you can get a certificate in your chosen "degree"

In Ansteorra we don't require a person to go through screening in order to teach a class at the Kings College...or any other place...
except of course... the administrative classes...

for your enjoyment:

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/
http://www.meridies.org/royalu/

The link to the Chancellor of the University of Trimaris can be found here:
http://www.trimaris.org/index.php?q=artsci

This is Ansteorra's page so you can become more educated on the Arts and Science Specific events we hold.
http://moas.ansteorra.org/

Caid's College - http://www.collegiumcaidis.org/

Lochac has a virtual college - http://www.sca.org.au/artsandsciences/

Royal University of Meridies - http://www.meridies.org/provost.htm
spiffy thing... they have Grand Chefs....

That's all the ones I can come up with in a 30 minute research on the net...

Have fun ;)

L DeerSlayer

Mystique <Mystique at phulesgold.com> wrote: Atlantia doesn't run them all over the Kingdom ALL the time.. it's done once a
year.. weekend event.
Yes, classes running the whole day with lunch breaks and such.. but THAT IS what
Kingdom University is.. CLASSES.

Maire