[Ansteorra] A&

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:45:37 PST 2008

And then you have specilaity events like the fiber arts event in
Bjornsborg in July and there was something similar going on in the
north about that time wasn't there?

The events are there, perhaps you just haven't seen them yet

alex

From: Mystique at phulesgold.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:42:27 -0600> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] A&S> >
Atlantia doesn't run them all over the Kingdom ALL the time.. it's
done once a > year.. weekend event.> Yes, classes running the whole
day with lunch breaks and such.. but THAT IS what > Kingdom University
is.. CLASSES.> > Maire

"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,
injury, mosquito infestations, not enough silk in the house, it's
Friday..."  ;)