[Ansteorra] Youth Collegiums

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:23:43 PST 2008

I am not an MOC, never have been one, just an artisan that loves to teach
and loves running Youth collegiums.

While I see all the comments and they are good. I want to concentrate on the
positive. What encourages good behavior for these parents that forget they
need to be somewhere at a certain time for their children?

I have three kids. You will never see me at an event if they are with me
unless you are looking for me. I try to not leave their sides as I know
_their_ behavior at these ages. :D

So I am not the best one to know what motivates or does not motivate a
parent that is not mindful of the time they need to pick up their kids.

The daycare situation. OMG ... I would never argue about the price I would
have to pay for over time in the care of my children. They are worth every
penny and then some.

I am just not the best baby sitter in the world. I have to tell my kids ..
do you want Auntie Francesca (i.e. Baroness Francesca) to come over and talk
to you? .. when their behavior is such that I cannot get anywhere with them.
This stops the behavior immediately. :D

Doing that to a parent that is late ... not sure how well that would work.
;)

Thus, if you read this far down, I would prefer positive ways to handle
this. I do not want to stop teaching our youth.

Chiara Francesca