[Ansteorra] Saxons and Vikings..oh my...

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 06:43:24 PST 2008

I believe, sir, that true warriors lack compassion and the gentler traits.  Although King Guthrum is a good man and has excepted the Church, the younger fighters he brings with him to Candlemas may not be such.  As the steward for this celebration it is important that I find the best in my company.  My Saxon kinsmen are indeed great fighters, but, In a test of ruthlessness, I am quite sure the Danes would have the day.  Everyone is good at something, no?<G>
  IF there are any young Viking warriors out there who would like to show us here in Bryn Gwlad the "softer" side of thier nature, I welcome them and will prepare a place for them at our table.
  gwyneth

bsmall at suddenlink.net wrote:
  So is this your way of saying, good lady, that a Saxon is only a half-Dane?

Ansgar