[Ansteorra] Saxons and Vikings..oh my...

Sir Ian Mac Baird ian_ksca at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 07:58:59 PST 2008

Whilst I make every effort to be fair and just in my dealings with folk, I have a feeling that two for two would be better odds when the tally is taken...especiallly among my good neighbors.

Sir Ian

gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote: I believe, sir, that true warriors lack compassion and the gentler traits.  Although King Guthrum is a good man and has excepted the Church, the younger fighters he brings with him to Candlemas may not be such.  As the steward for this celebration it is important that I find the best in my company.  My Saxon kinsmen are indeed great fighters, but, In a test of ruthlessness, I am quite sure the Danes would have the day.  Everyone is good at something, no?
  IF there are any young Viking warriors out there who would like to show us here in Bryn Gwlad the "softer" side of thier nature, I welcome them and will prepare a place for them at our table.
  gwyneth

bsmall at suddenlink.net wrote:
  So is this your way of saying, good lady, that a Saxon is only a half-Dane?

Ansgar