[Ansteorra] Events in the Last Five years

bsmall at suddenlink.net bsmall at suddenlink.net
Sun Jan 27 06:01:37 PST 2008

Perhaps, given the response there has been to this post, perhaps you would like to define just what you mean by "knight".

With all the talk of persona play, I really doubt that many of us would actually like to behave as an average knight from period.

If you are talking about the romanticized version of a knight that most people think about, well, very few, if any, of them existed either.

Ansgar