[Ansteorra] Is the western list still alive?

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:49:28 PST 2008

Hi Francois - The Western list is still active.  Your message is there now.  It just took a little bit to post - internet lag I suppose :)

Thanks
Baroness Safiye> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:39:55 -0600> From: francisschalles at gmail.com> To: Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Is the western list still alive?> > Excuse the bandwidth. I sent a missive to the western region list 45 minutes> ago and I have not seen it> posted. It is concerning the announcement of time and place for Bonwicke's> populace meeting where> we will be voting for our new Baron. I suspect many of the NEW Bonwickians> may not have access to> the old Bonwicke list. If someone can speak on the western list being still> active please let us all know.> > In Service to Ansteorra,> Lord Francois de Lion> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org