[Ansteorra] hoop petticoat

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Wed Jan 30 16:25:58 PST 2008

Stefan,

About 15 years ago, I made a hoop skirt to wear to a
Ren Faire and I used a strip of vinyl (1" wide) that
they used to cover seams when vinyl paneling is put
up. It comes in 8ft lengths so you can cut it to the
size you want, and is flexible plus it doesn't rust
when washed.  I just taped the ends together with good
old duct tape!  Still in good shape.

Bicé di Pietro
Loch Ruadh