[Ansteorra] Group Status Changes

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 23:26:09 PDT 2008

Alden (and the other folks in places out west),
I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything but Im really curious about something and maybe you (or another of the west folks) could answer. Before the area known as the Western region existed as an administrative collective there were groups out there, there was a unique sense of self, that they could handle anything. Now that the buisness label has been removed how does that remove what existed before the label? In many ways (to an outside observer) it seems it would free the folks from more than a few burdens (regional offices as just one example), and allow them to get back to what they always wanted...to just be able to play the game and enjoy life.
Call me many things but in this case curious
Robert