[Ansteorra] "Are you in a play?" (was: Group status changes)

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:53:40 PDT 2008

>>one strip showed a variety of responses to the question "Are you in a play?"
> My normal response is along the lines of "No, I'm in a group that
> studies the Middle Ages and Renaissance by re-creating it, rather
> than just reading about it, and I'm on my way to a tournament (or

> -Tivar Moondragon

My favorite joke response was from Master Taidgh. A large
demo was planned in the Dallas area and the Powers That Be
were going on about how to act and what to say.
"For example, if someone walks up to you and asked why you
are dressed like that, what do you say?"

>From the back in a quiet voice, Master Taidgh said

"God told me to dress like this."

We were quickly informed this would NOT be the correct response.

Gunthar