[Ansteorra] Group Status Changes

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:02:28 PDT 2008

As has been pointed out to me, I did speak out of hand. I apologize to all of those angered and hurt by my statements. There is no excuse for it, except perhaps a firey passion for those that I hold dear to me in the Western part of this great kingdom, and an untamed er "tongue". I would apologize publically to each person individually that I offended that is getting this e-mail privately but I'd rather not let it be known who I was referring to.
I should have really elaborated... I at first found Steppes to be a hostile place, hard to get penetrate. Don Ingve was the first person that befriended me. For that I'm eternally grateful. The more I got to know the people, the more friendly it became.

As for Gulf War, it was late, and I was unaware that anyone was still awake. It was, after all, late when we arrived.

I shall send private apologies to those that I don't know when I will see them again.

Once again, I am very sorry for my offense.

-Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.