[Ansteorra] Group Status Changes

Kelandra Kelandra_C at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 16 06:29:09 PDT 2008

I think that if you wanted to have a group Bible study at your campsite you
could absolutely do that!

As a teacher we also deal with separation of Church and State, but students
still hold weekly meetings in my classroom for Bible study.  These are led
by the students and are well-attended some weeks while others weeks only a
few students show.  As long as you as a individual and not as a leader or an
officer are offering this group study away from the public area and not
having as part of the main event it should be okay.

The whole idea is that no one should be 'forced' to participate in a
religious activity unless they wish to participate.

Kelandra  :)