[Ansteorra] "Freaking the Mundanes"

Aislinn aislinnofcravenhest at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 17:50:43 PDT 2008

I have one for you:

I was late leaving a Namron Protectorate and had not changed from garb to mundanes.  When I arrived at the local hospital where I worked I was met be a security guard.  At the end of the walkway and was told to, "Take your knife back to your car!".  Having no clue about what he was talking about, I asked and he pointed to my right hip where I carried,,,,my dagger!  In my most patient MoC voice I explained that it was not a knife but a 11th century replica of a eating dagger and would you like to see it?  He was not interested or amused and I still had to go back out to the parking garage and was even more late.

Bottom line,,,,,,change Before you leave site and leave Early!!!  ;-)