[Ansteorra] textile/spinning day in Athens

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 13:18:19 PDT 2008

On August 23 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center and Rosepath Weaving (where the Steppes/Elfsea 12th Night was held) are hosting a spinning/fiber day.  Entrance for spinners/weavers/knitters will be free.

I would like to encourage all of the people interested in fiber to come and enjoy the day.
The hall is well cooled and has windows overlooking a lovely fishing pond.
We will be in the Hart-Morris Conservation Center.  Directions can be found in the link below.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/visitorcenters/tffc/visit/information/map/
Rhiannon ferch Cian