[Ansteorra] Eldern XXX Archery Competition

gary and misty mistysissom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 2 21:04:33 PDT 2008

Greetings!

  I have a shameless plug cleverly disguised as an amendment to the event announcement.  According to the ad in the Blackstar, the only championship tournaments that will be held at Eldern XXX are the Chivalric and Rapier.  However, it was a gross over site on my part that our titled Archer will also be chosen on the day.  Please, all archers forgive this oversight, and prove to me that no matter how remiss I may be you are so well prepared, and at the ready that the late information poses no challenge to you.  I look forward to seeing each and every one of you there, and please pass the word.  Thank You.

  In Service to the Dream
  HL Thora Ottarsdottir