[Ansteorra] looking for a bit of heraldic art...

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Tue Jun 10 11:43:45 PDT 2008

http://www.aeheralds.net/Links/AE_Traceable_Art/IndivPDFs/ToC.html

  That's the Pennsic Tracable Heraldic Art site... They have at least one cat sejant and alot of other tracable art... Maybe that will help?

  Rose the Obnoxious

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
  I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to find a suitably plain, line-
drawing style image of "a cat-a-mountain sejant guardant erect sable ". (a
black cat-a-mountain standing on both back legs, with claws raised, facing the
viewer)

I've scoured every on line resource I can find...

Does anyone have any other suggestions, or is anyone a heraldic artist I could
commission?

I'm hoping to submit my husband's device to the college of heralds, but that
one bit of artwork has proved challenging to find, and I can't draw worth a
darn...

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions,

- Zubeydah