[Ansteorra] looking for a bit of heraldic art...

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 15:20:56 PDT 2008

Zubeydah said:
<I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to find a suitably plain, line-
drawing style image of "a cat-a-mountain sejant guardant erect sable ". (a
black cat-a-mountain standing on both back legs, with claws raised, facing the viewer) <snip>

Greetings,
First, I'd check with your local herald to see if they have access to any resources.  There are a number of clip art sites available on some of the different kingdom websites.  Also, your local or regional herald may have access to a book reference library of images not yet found online.
(don't know if you have already done this, just a recommendation).

Next, here is a list of online chip art for Heraldry I have bookmarked, in no particular order, and I can't recommend any over another, some maybe heraldic creation services:

Of Note: The Pennsic Traceable Art project (http://www.aeheralds.net/Links/AE_Traceable_Art/TraceableArt.html)
is a set of standard heraldic images that can be used at Heralds consulting tables by heraldic artists to assist in designing arms.

http://www.modaruniversity.org/Heraldry2.htm
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Heraldic_figures
http://www.puncher.co.uk/gen_herald.php
http://www.fleurdelis.com/