[Ansteorra] Missive HE Chiang, Baron of Bonwicke and HE Gavin...

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Thu Jun 12 22:13:03 PDT 2008

  My dear friend,
It has been long since we have seen and heard from you. It would a great
pleasure to see you again. Any and all help in this matter would be
appreciated, but I fear that it has gone past all hopes of a diplomatic
settlement. HE Gavin has stated that he wishes to see myself and all who
gather with me, at a site near Sweetwater. Many a battle has been fought
there and it would seem another shall be again.
  I look forward to seeing you and your lovely lady once again. Until then,
  I am and remain humbly,
  HE Chiang