[Ansteorra] Missive HE Chiang, Baron of Bonwicke and HE Gavin...

Tom Jenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Fri Jun 13 17:25:57 PDT 2008

"I would offer my services as a mediator (for a small fee of course :) to
facilitate these peace negations..."
I'm not so sure I would deem this "selflessly," my dear brewer... The word
"opportunistic" certainly comes to mind, however.

The home and hall of my neighbor, the blood of donkeys and poo, flung
mercilessly and without regard... While the politicians quibble about lands,
titles and backalley exchanges, me and my people are caught between two
power hungry giants. Somehow, I can't see these supposed "negotiations"
yielding anything but pain and woe for those of us caught between the
borders of Trelac and Bonwicke.

I fear diplomacy is a foregone conclusion... and simply the precursor to
bloodshed. If so, I hope the blood of these tyrants is the first to hit the
field. There will be no "in the rear with the gear" when the donkey poo hits
the fan.

Ld. Thomas Logan Macleod
residing in what remains of the pillaged and burnt Crossrode Keep