[Ansteorra] Missive HE Chiang, Baron of Bonwicke and HE Gavin...

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Sun Jun 15 21:53:07 PDT 2008

  Dear Miles.
Thank you for your offer. Any and all who wish to come and offer aid of any
sort, are welcome. I invite all fighters both heavy and light, artisans,
bards to come to Gothic and help me kick the cr....I mean fight on the side
of justice as we defeat Baron Gavin, usurper and destroyer of small fences.
HE Chiang