[Ansteorra] Proposed change in waterbearing

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:52:46 PDT 2008

You mean like how we've lost recognition of brewers in the award structure
and how we see less alcohol at events because all alcohol must be
unofficial?  :)

We don't have an "office" of dishwashing and sweeping up, but they're done
and they're recognized.  Yes, the money is something of a concern.  Either
we'll figure out how to fund the less necessary but nice stuff like fruit
and pickles or we'll vote with our wallets and settle on the far cheaper
water.  But if water bearing is taken out of the line-item budgets of
events, I'd certainly HOPE that is taken into consideration for event
prices.

Just my couple thoughts, from the hip like everyone.  :)

Morgan