[Ansteorra] Proposed change in waterbearing

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:39:40 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Mike C. Baker <kihebard at hotmail.com> wrote:

> *Non-official* activity would mean no official monies, should most
> likely entail no use of local group storage for the storage of equipment
> and supplies between events, and would certainly lead to some rather
> peculiar wording required for the recognition of service to the Society
> for *non-official* service to the SCA.
>
> --snip--
> Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe
>
> Mike C. Baker
> SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA

Amr, I don't think that's correct.  Our groups spend much money on
"non-official" activities.  Pavilions for example, are one.  My
understanding of the rules are that for a group to spend money on it, it
must not benefit and individual, but should benefit the group.

Oh, and it can't be alcohol or illegal stuff.

JP

--
Qui miex fait, meix vault.