[Ansteorra] Fw: [Announcements] Waterbearing proposal request forcomments

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:27:33 PDT 2008

At 02:51 PM 6/17/2008, Jean Paul wrote:

>I'm sorry, but I've yet to meet such a person (wants to win so bad they get
>heat stroke).  Could you introduce me to him/her?

I've seen it happen (not recently, and I won't name the fighters to
avoid embarassing them) but it's happened at Gulf War and Queen's
Champion, probably other events, but I remember those two
specifically. It wasn't so much a desire to win as it was just not
paying attention and not realizing they were getting dehydrated.

         -Tivar Moondragon