[Ansteorra] Answers to Questions-Waterbearer proposal

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Thu Jun 19 15:08:27 PDT 2008

I wish we knew. If I had the lab available and the research dollars, there
are a few of us in Ansteorra who would love to do a study. We may never know
if they have been on site unless someone can remember.  Each county has
their own group. I do know that few years back Canton did come on site and
they require a permit for certain things.

In Service to Ansteorra,
HL Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann