[Ansteorra] Safe Home

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Sat Jun 28 23:24:40 PDT 2008

At 12:02 PM 6/25/2008, you wrote:
>Greetings folks,
>
>Here is the schedule for Duke Paul of Bellatrix  coming to Austin to teach
>this week.
snip

This was a wonderful experience for me.  Duke Paul of Bellatrix is an
amazing teacher, and really knows how to break things down so that
you understand them clearly.  My mind is full of info, and I am
hoping to be able to use it all.

Thanks to Bryn Gwlad for hosting him.  To all those who came and
practiced.  To Rhiannon for letting me crash at her house.  To Master
Pug for his home for the post revel.  To those who provided food.  To
the sweet ladies who brought water around.  To Isfael for posting the
info to the list.  To their Excellencies for their gracious
welcome.  And to everyone else who was there.

And most especially to Duke Paul of Bellatrix for his awesome
knowledge and his willingness to share it.

Maggie MacPherson