[Ansteorra] (no subject)

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 10:02:28 PDT 2008

Greetings folks,

Here is the schedule for Duke Paul of Bellatrix  coming to Austin to teach
this week.

Thursday - Paul comes in at 5:05 pm.  Duke Kein has a Thursday night
practice at his squire Caladin's house. Large  yard, good lighting, goes
until 10
pm. E-mail if your  interested.

Friday morning. Practice starts around 9:30 at Patterson  Park, goes until
12:30, break for snacky stuff and back at it from 1:00 or  so until 4:00 pm.
4:00 pm is a good stop time as it (mostly) avoids  traffic.

Saturday morning practice starts at Patterson Park around 9:00  am until
1:00, breaks as
needed. Lunch at 1:00 to 1:30, practice until 5:00.

There will be brisket for lunch Saturday provided by Lord Wolf Derganger.
Bring chips and such as you like. We will provide stuff as well.

Master Pug and his Lady have generously offered to host the Saturday night
revel.
Directions at __http://www.pug.http://www.pug.http:_
(http://www.pug.net/directions.html_)    ( www . pug . net/directions .html ) Bring as you like and
some to share. We'll  have food there too. Maybe youtube some fighting and
talk.

Sunday  practice goes from 11:00 to 4:00 ( no lunch) with lots of talking and

review/recap.

Remember, these are free form classes. Come when you can get there. Even
if it is only for a couple of hours. Also, even if you are thinking about
fighting heavy the body mechanics discussed will be worth attending for. We
will have water bearers though more will be helpful. Garb optional. Bring
snacky stuff. Bring a notebook and an open mind.

Patterson Park is  where the weekly Bryn Gwlad practice happens. It is in
Austin off of 35 and  Airport. Go East on Airport and a short ways up take a
right onto Wilshire.  The park is on the left. There will be directions to
other places available  at the practice or from me via private  e-mail.

Pax,
Ysfael