[Ansteorra] Kingdom Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 06:28:58 PDT 2008

What a wonderful time us Mooneshadeens had!
The Event Steward Lady Alisone McCay did such a wonderful job using the
populace of Westgate
and the teachers she found were marvelous!  I send Lady Melody MacGregor and
her husband Eskell
did a fantastic job, the food was wonderful!  The teaching was extremely
well done and many people
were able to learn much about insignia, heraldry, scroll painting and SO
MUCH MORE!

I also want to thank our host and hostess for opening their home to us; it
was wonderful of them to
this.  To all of those wonderful people who opened their homes to travelers,
thank you!

Westgate, you should pat yourself on the back!  You did a wonderful job and
your graciousness is
so extremely appreciated.

Thank you so very much.

--