[Ansteorra] OT Mongol Movie Trip

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Mon Jun 30 12:01:04 PDT 2008

Greetings-

  On Thursday, July 3rd, Chad and I will be driving down to OKC to see the last viewing of Mongol a Quail Springs Mall. As far as we can find, this is the only place in Oklahoma that is showing Mongol, and the manager says they will probably not be carrying it over to the following week.

  Anyway, we're going to head someplace for dinner and then check out the late showing at the theatre. If anyone's interested in joining us, give us a call at (580) 514-9764 or at (580) 574-3246. :)

  R the O