[Ansteorra] pictures of BArds and performers

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Mar 5 16:15:22 PST 2008

Hi Everyone
If you are going to event especially the Wars would you please take pictures of Bards  and performers in settings that might make a nice PowerPoint display. If possible I will need a note from the performers or their address so I can contact them to get their permission to use their pictures. I am trying to create a demo PowerPoint/ video to use to show performing arts.
I also need Middle Eastern dancers.
I need people performing but also them sitting around socializing.
willow de wisp