[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Lori Campbell countesskat at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 15:48:17 PDT 2008

I'm still waiting for someone to very generously suggest renaming the
Northern region, perhaps to something kindly inclusive of the addition
of new territories to the west...

You know...

Something that might help them regain a sense of their own identity.

Something to help them know that they aren't just being assimilated,
but that they are loved and wanted and can maintain some semblance of
who they feel they are.

Odd that nobody else has suggested it. Maybe everyone has already
thought of it and doesn't like the idea. <shrug> I'm a little out of
the loop, so forgive me for mentioning it if there is something I don't
know.

I just think the Northwestern Region sounds pretty good...and still
administratively sound.

~ Kat M.
Wiesenfeuer, Ansteorra