[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 27 11:58:45 PDT 2008

My Dearest Excellency Kat,

That is just about the kindest act of solidarity I've heard since this whole upheaval
started several months ago. I can't speak for others in the former West, and I would hate
to cause any undue identity shift to all the wonderful gentles in the North, but just
that you would *suggest* a name change on our behalf *does* make me feel loved and
wanted. Thank you.

You know, several years ago, the post office assigned a new zip code to my parents' house
- I house I grew up in/lived in for 23 years, and it still makes me wince to write the
new zip. I know everything will settle with time. This is new...um...territory (ahem) for
a lot of people, and so many of you have opened your arms to welcome us in, and I wanted
to say how grateful I, personally, am for it.

As a side note to all you bards and writers out there, and I'm not saying something
should even come of this, but loads of great words end in '-est'. ;o)

Oriana
Lady Bonwicke