[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 21:01:57 PDT 2008

At 04:22 PM 3/22/2008, you wrote:

>It's not out of anger that I say no perpetual principality, it's because I
>feel that a perpetual principality is like being a 40 year old still living
>with your parents, there comes a point when you have to grow up and move
>out.   So instead of perpetually staying in the basement, why not move to
>the garage apartment and talk about buying the land.  Just a thought.
>
>Elizabeth

That's not necessarily accurate. Consider the West Kingdom. While
their principalities of Atenveldt (way back in the Dark Ages) Caid,
An Tir and Lochac have split off to become kingdoms, the
principalities of Oertha, the Mists and Cynagua haven't. I would
guess that Oertha (mundanely Alaska) may lack the population base to
become a viable kingdom, but I'm pretty sure that the Mists and
Cynagua have plenty of people. Both have been principalities for
nearly 30 years, and are content with that position. Nordsteorra (or
Cibola, or Seagate, or Lupinia) could easily follow that model
without breaking up Ansteorra.

         -Tivar Moondragon