[Ansteorra] A whole Ansteorra ! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Sun Mar 23 11:26:43 PDT 2008

Greetings to all,

Just my two cents...

Speaking from a business point of view. The only time (in most cases) a
company spins off a portion of itself is when it is weak and loosing money.
I do NOT believe the North is weak, Nor do I believe the South is either. A
wise man once said, "Together we stand, divided we fall." I believe
Ansteorra should remain as a whole kingdom and not fragmented one. Ok, that
was a business point of view.
Now more on a personal level... There are other concerns too such as gas
prices, travel times, and other mundane personal problems to worry about as
well. Sometime when families (and we are a family) are spread out it seems
that one or two might feel neglected. That's why we have to pull together
and make the effort to support those members/groups. I for one am planning
to do just that. So I'm going to pick an event in Oklahoma and travel up
there not only to visit, but to offer my services to work the event. Because
together we stand, divided we fall... I do believe that in the future when
kingdom memberships counts are very high this might be a good topic for
discussion. Forming a new principality or kingdom will be the best idea, but
not just yet. I do feel that good steady growth is healthy for a society
such as ours.

Well, that's just my two cents.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever