[Ansteorra] Forum

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Sun Mar 30 10:10:41 PDT 2008

I'm pretty sure that you can view past e-mails on this list, although it's been a while since I've done it, and it's not as easy as using a forums system.

  Have we considered switching to something like Yahoo! groups, so those who would like a forum-style message board can use the forum they offer, but those of use that prefer e-mail can still get them? They even offer daily digests for the middle ground.

  Rose the Obnoxious
  *who doesn't really care a ton but likes her individual e-mails*

"Anthony N. Emmel" <lord_kjeran at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Chello!

But, otoh, a forum allows a fairly permanent record of all discussions made. It also makes searching for a past topic/info easier.

Tony aka Snaebjorn
who first started programming in 1982 and finds the arrogance of some people considering computer unfathomable at times

Anthony N. Emmel
Scholar & Catholic Gentleman
HMGMA# TX-1-00162-01
Proud Member of Complete Logical Disconnect

Q: GM, what is good?
A: To crush the PCs, see their character sheets pile before you, and hear the lamentation of their players.

"And suppose
suppose that when rationalism does go, it’s as if a bright dazzle has gone for a while and we could see
Dark magic
A universe of marvels where water flows uphill and trolls live in the deepest woods and dragons live under the mountains."
Stephen King, The Stand