[Ansteorra] Forum

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Mar 30 10:19:27 PDT 2008

We have a fairly permanent record that is searchable, sortable, and
viewable how you like.

The follow the link at the bottom of everyone one of these messages and
go to the archives.

Or look here:  http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/ansteorra-ansteorra.org/

Like others, I prefer a mailing list that I can configure, sort and
archive how I want with my email reader.  Because it is an email list
once the messages have been delivered I have a local copy I can use
until I choose to delete it and don't have to be online to access.  If I
want to read/search the list online then the link above works great.

-EA