[Ansteorra] History

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 19:53:25 PDT 2008

I second that, through and through.  This past Elfsea Spring Faire I engaged in several interesting conversations revolving around what it was like when many of us first came to the SCA and how we felt about it all.  It seems that a lot of people want to help make the first expieriences of the newbie more like their own.  They all want to share the moment when the spark of the Dream hit them as well.  The problem lies in the lack of knowing exactly what to do and then actually DOing it. I thank you Willow for you many lists of ideas for helping the magic of the SCA come to life for others and hope we're all able (finances allowing) to actually see some of these things happen in the near future.

  -In service to the Dream,

  Lady Xue XianXian, Miscreant at Large

  "Never judge a man by the gifts he bears."
  -Chinese Proverb